Inner Circle Trading Service
Forget complex trading strategies that talk in circles and require complex calculations and many trials and errors. And, don’t make the same mistakes that others make. Instead, learn the most effective trading strategies through Chuck Hughes Inner Circle Trading strategy.
Chuck's simple trading strategies are based on more than 30 years of trading and haven't failed to produce results. If you have trading strategies that are not providing the results you want, Join the Inner Circle Trading strategy now and be part of something that will change your life and revolutionize your finances.
Join the Inner Circle
Members of Chuck Hughes Inner Circle receive access to an exclusive service which provides trading recommendations for my trend following and option strategies. All recommended trading signals are posted on a 'Members Only' proprietary web page enabling members to benefit from the continued success of my trend following and option strategies.
- Stock StrategiesDividend Strategies- The Dividend Portfolio invests in dividend paying stocks that provide cash flow income.
- MHC Strategies
- Option Portfolio -invests in stock and ETF options
- Option Spreads- debit spreads are implemented by ‘buying to open’ a call option and ‘selling to open’ a call option with a higher strike price. The sale of the call option results in cash being credited to your brokerage account equal to the amount of the premium. This reduces the cost basis of the call option purchase and provides downside protection in the event the underlying stock declines in price.
- Married Puts -Married puts are initiated by purchasing a stock or an ETF and purchasing a protective put option. Normally one put option contract is purchased for each 100 shares of stock.
- Buy Write -Weekly covered calls are implemented by purchasing 100 shares of a stock and selling a related call option. The sale of the call option reduces the cost basis of the stock purchase and provides downside protection in the event the stock declines in price. This strikes a good balance between risk and reward. Covered call trades can profit even if the underlying stock declines in price. Covered call trades provide cash income and can provide attractive returns that can diversify the profit stream from the higher risk strategies of your investment portfolio
- Microcap Profit Alert -invests in small companies with high earnings and net worth growth rates. My historical research shows that small company stocks have outperformed all other investments over the past 70 years and are a good way to diversify your investment portfolio.
Trading Results At-A-Glance
Here is a look at the positive results that the Inner Circle Trading strategy has experienced so far. View more of Chuck’s trade results.
*Strategies made may change accordingly
Act now, and make use of simple trading strategies based upon years of experience. Join now to gain access to simple trading strategies.